A documented journey on yummy food, good reads and thoughtful musings.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's been a while....

So, I realized it has been awhile since I have posted anything.  I do have the intent of posting this bludeberry ice cream thing I have been making soon.  It is so good and I think it would be good with other types of fruit.  I actually bought a mixed frozen berry  bag and have yet to try it but will soon and will let you know how it turns out. 

We have been busy - G has started back to school and is in grade 3.  I can't believe it and I don't think she can believe it.  She commented that she wondered who her big buddy would be this year.  I told her that she may be a big buddy for a kindergarten student - she was surprised to say the least. 

We have been walking each night and trying to work in the garden.  Darling hubby has started to create and make all of the decorations for the halloween party.  We had one last year for G and several of her friends, she is expecting it to be better this year.  So, hubby is already working on it.  He has been busy paper macheing, painting and gluing.  I usually take care of the inside of the house with some healp and he deals more with the outside of the house.  Who knows how many G will invite this year.  Last year I think we had 13 or so....it was fun. 

I started an on line school course today.  I think it will be good.  I will have a better sense once I finally get my text book.  It only goes through to early December so it will go by fast. 

I can't belive it is fall already - you can feel it in the air every day now.  How fast life travels by.

I will try to remember to find the blueberry thing to post so you can try it.  Its a good alternative to ice cream if dairy is an issue for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment